Terms and conditions of use
Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the legislation indicated, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: electronic commerce
2. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: computerized / manual
3. The provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data could result in the non-execution of the partial or total contract.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be disseminated
5. The data controller is: Mariposa 2009 srl with registered office in via Labaro, 147 00188 Rome (Rome).
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection